Aston Martin gt3 nurburgring ride height

Slicmick84

My Astons are nice and low, but not that low... I'm sure you've done this already, but the first thing I'd check is that one or both of the rear axle bushings hasn't popped out. That's easily fixed - just pop them back in. Worth checking the wheels are on the axle nice and straight - and don't wobble when you give the car power.

If the rear axle isn't the cause, I'd check the underpan / chassis isn't warped ot twisted - that might get one corner lifting and/or part of the chassis dragging on the track. Best to check that on the flattest piece of track you have or - even better - a flat set-up plate.

If it's not the rear axle bushings, I'd say it would be a reason to contact Customer Services.

Hope that helps.

My Astons are nice and low, but not that low... I'm sure you've done this already, but the first thing I'd check is that one or both of the rear axle bushings hasn't popped out. That's easily fixed - just pop them back in. Worth checking the wheels are on the axle nice and straight - and don't wobble when you give the car power.

If the rear axle isn't the cause, I'd check the underpan / chassis isn't warped ot twisted - that might get one corner lifting and/or part of the chassis dragging on the track. Best to check that on the flattest piece of track you have or - even better - a flat set-up plate.

If it's not the rear axle bushings, I'd say it would be a reason to contact Customer Services.

Hope that helps.

When trying to run it you can see the underpan by the magnet is rubbing track badly. I'll break it down later tonight and like you said, check the axle and underpan. If no good ill follow your advice and contact customer services.

Something else I thought of overnight is to check the interior is fitted correctly and not pressing on and distorting the underpan. When you reassemble the car, don't over-tighten the four body screws - I always loosen them off a turn.

Plan to have a look tonight at the gt3. I'll try all your pointers and see how I get on.

Cheers for the help