Replacing traction tyres and oiling gears R3583TTS

Guest Chrissaf

Hornby  class 37 TTS r3583tts

can anyone tell me how to remove the plate holding the wheels in place so I can oil the gears and replace the traction tires

Also the product code for the replacement traction tyres for this particular locomotive?

Hornby Service Sheet 412 applies. To download this service sheet drop the 'Help & Advice' tab in the navigation banner and select the 'Service Sheets' option then navigate to HSS412 ... the service sheet will help with the strip down info.

EDIT: I've just noticed that HSS412 isn't listed when you browse the Service Sheet list. However, it is listed if you use the search for service sheet function and type in 412 as the search term. The service sheet is actually there, it just isn't indexed correctly in the service sheet section pages.

If nothing appears to happen when downloading the service sheet, check your nominated browser download folder for the file as it can download silently in the background.

The Tyres are part number X9722 [pack of 10]

TIP: As a newbie poster on the forum, just be aware that the 'Blue Button with the White Arrow' is not a 'Reply to this post' button. If you want to reply to any of the posts, scroll down and write your reply in the reply text box at the bottom of the page and click the Green 'Reply' button.

See also – further TIPs on how to get the best user experience from this forum.

https://www.hornby.com/uk-en/forum/tips-on-using-the-forum/