Railmaster clock

Is there a way to set the railmaster clock to a start time on starting the software.  I am trying to set the clock to same as train tech screen display. I was thinking something in the ini file. I know I can set the time manually on the bottom right but I would like not to have to repeat process each time I start the software.

I mean no disrespect to you at all, and I am not at all picking on you or your post. So this comment is a rhetorical question targeted at all readers in general; why don't 'users' at least look in the RailMaster manual first before posting their RM questions.

I find myself constantly answering questions by directing members to specific manual pages, where their questions are answered.

Many others do it too [that is, not read the manuals]. I find it perplexing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes you can start RM and have it set the same time, each time it starts. It is described 'in overview' on Page 114

See extract below:

/media/tinymce_upload/efa5acc72c2acafc32dcff853a074a3d.jpg

And in detail on Page 115 ... see extract below:

/media/tinymce_upload/c04f6823f53cad915769da5833af9040.jpg

You set this up by 'right clicking' and editing the 'Desktop Shortcut' you use to start RM.

@RAFT

Hello,

May I suggest a way of achieving your goal of synchronising the Railmaster clock to that shown on the TT SmartScreen ?

It can be done by using a program or a number of programs, each setting both clocks to a pre-determined time. Here are two programs which I have created which set the clocks to 12:34 and 13:00 respectively. You could have a button on your Raimaster Track Diagram for each program you create, and one click at the start of your RM session is all that is needed ....

/media/tinymce_upload/d24f8865cd0101d98b9d9243578aad09.png

These programs are dependent on there being a locomotive defined for the TTSS Clock Set address of 0056, with functions F0 thru F9 being set up with descriptions of "Fn on/off". Make sure the function commands are spaced at least two seconds apart as shown - anything quicker may not work.

I hope you might find this useful.

Ray

• 1 month later...