Dapol semaphore signals with RM Pro

Hi, can any one explain how you set up Dapol semaphore signals using Train-Tech decoder.

I am thinking of putting Dapol semaphore signal 4L-001-003 on to my layout and using a Train-Tech decoder SC3 to operate it. My problem is when I put a signal onto my layout plan and try to select a decoder type in the settings box there is not a Train -Tech decoder listed for the SC3.

Do I use one of the other two Train-Tech decoders listed, either Train-Tech Colour Light Signals or Train-Tech-4port decoder.

I am using Rail Master Pro 1.72

Any advise would be appreciated. Thanks.

I have previously written a post documenting a full 'step by step' tutorial for setting up the Train-Tech SC3 decoder and integrating it into RailMaster.

Searching the forum for the term SC3 would have found it [2nd result in the search results list]. But to save you time, here is a direct clickable link.

Train Tech SC3 decoder used with Dapol Semaphore signals (RailMaster)

https://www.hornby.com/uk-en/forum/train-tech-sc3/?p=1

My problem is when I put a signal onto my layout plan and try to select a decoder type in the settings box there is not a Train-Tech decoder listed for the SC3.

The thread on the link above has a later post from the original question poster that my written tutorial guidance worked like a charm. My tutorial recommends selecting the Hornby R8247 decoder in the 'settings box'.

Also note the two replies on the page from Train-Tech themselves confirming my guidance [5th post down and the last post on the page].