Handheld licence - deactivation

Hi all,

I have just deactivated Raimaster Pro on an old laptop running Windows Vista with a view to reinstalling it on a new laptop running windows 10. I have just realised from the Railmaster Help notes, that I needed to deactivate a hand held licence that I also have on the Vista laptop. So, do I have to reactivate Railmaster Pro on the Vista laptop, then deactivate the handheld licence and then deactivate Railmaster Pro?

Read page 131 and 132 of the RailMaster manual.

The manual clearly states that the 'hand held' licences have to be deactivated separately from the main RailMaster licence and that they should be deactivated prior to RailMaster.

I therefore suggest, that you are best advised to reactivate RailMaster on the Vista, and then see [assuming that the licensing hasn't been corrupted] if you can 'deactivate' the licences in the correct order. Before trying to transfer again to the Win 10 machine.

Read page 131 and 132 of the RailMaster manual.

The manual clearly states that the 'hand held' licences have to be deactivated separately from the main RailMaster licence and that they should be deactivated prior to RailMaster.

I therefore suggest, that you are best advised to reactivate RailMaster on the Vista, and then see [assuming that the licensing hasn't been corrupted] if you can 'deactivate' the licences in the correct order. Before trying to transfer again to the Win 10 machine.

Hi Chris,

Reactivated RM on Vista, and deactivated all of the licences, installed on New laptop windows 10 sucessfully, 

Thanks again for your help

Gearoid