Editing track plan

Hi, I have a problem, a few points are showing open in one direction  while the actual point is open in the opposite direction but I cannot edit the track plan and right clicking just throws the point and not opening the dialog box so I can click the reverse polarity to operate the point in the right direction and show correctly? So my question is how do I edit my plan track plan without having to do it all again.

TIA

...right clicking just throws the point and not opening the dialog box....

Your quoted phrase infers that you are 'right clicking' the point in the normal track plan operating screen. You have to open the track plan in 'track design edit mode' for the 'right click' dialogue box to open.

To edit an existing track plan.

You click the 'set square' [triangle icon] as shown in the screen image below:

/media/tinymce_upload/56d770e9dec53d33610c1739a64a6276.jpg

Clicking the 'Set Square' opens the screen below. You then choose the track plan you want to edit [if it is not showing already] using the pull down box in the bottom left [click the down arrow in the green box].

/media/tinymce_upload/b369f2d611f954dd480af5cd49dd4ab5.jpg

Once you have made your track plan edits. Make sure that the name you want to call the track plan is displayed in the lower left white box. You can type in a new name in here if you want to keep the original unedited plan still available to go back to. Once the name you want to call the plan is displayed, then click the lower right-hand side green tick to save it to disk.

Note that if you change the saved track name to something different, then this revised plan will not load into the main RailMaster plan window unless you edit the 'System Settings' screen to show the new name in the 'Start-up track' box.

/media/tinymce_upload/6212efd493ac140b7fe859c7f6eb2ac3.jpg

If for whatever reason you are just unable to edit the plan and points within RailMaster. Then just reverse the wires on the + & - terminals of the appropriate ports of the Accessory Decoders. Leave the C terminal wire exactly as is. This does exactly the same as using the 'reverse polarity' checkbox in the point configuration dialogue box. But just does it physically rather than in software.