Power Accessory [PSU]

Guest Chrissaf

Hi, I have been having trouble with my select controller, and then found out the power wasn't high enough.

I have just purchased a P9300W AC Adapter. Do I just replace the plus that came with the select controller with this or is there something else I should do. 

Sorry, but there is no instruction booklet with the adapter

Many thanks

Do I just replace the plus that came with the select controller with this or is there something else I should do.

Really not sure what you mean by "replace the plus". If you mean 'replace the PSU', then Yes the Hornby P9300 4 Amp PSU is a 'one for one' replacement for the supplied 1 Amp PSU. There are no other changes required i.e nothing else needs changing with the Select controller.

TIP: As a low post count poster on the forum, just be aware that the 'Blue Button with the White Arrow' is not a 'Reply to this post' button. If you want to reply to any of the posts, scroll down and write your reply in the reply text box at the bottom of the page and click the Green 'Reply' button.

See also – further TIPs on how to get the best user experience from this forum. TIPs include 'How to post images' and 'How to make links clickable'.

https://www.hornby.com/uk-en/forum/tips-on-using-the-forum/