TTS using Sprog III [JMRI DCC programmer]

Guest Chrissaf

Whilst this forum can help with TTS and DCC in general, unless there is a JMRI user on the forum you may not get a useful answer.

The best place to post this would be on RM Web where there is an active JMRI-DecoderPro goup including participation by Andrew Crossland, owner of the Sprog product. The forum also maintains the collective decoder definition files for TTS, which is kept up to date as each new TTS decoder is launched.

It may be that all you need is that latest definition file, as the application may be reading the decoder ID (CV7) wrong and limiting your access to that of a simple decoder such as R8249.

There is also a dedicated JMRI discussion group which used to be hosted by Yahoo but I believe it had to move on as JMRI developed. The other forum can better steer you In that direction.

Hi All

Got a quick question...... I’m using the latest version of decoder pro with sprog 3 and Hornby TTS 
Sound chips . It recognises locos etc and can do cv changes, but I can’t access certain panes at the top 
Speed table , basic speed control lights etc . I’ve changed preferences to advanced and comprehensive programming still no joy. 

Many thanks in advance Chris