RailMaster saying my evaluation time has run out when I have paid.

Hi, my RailMaster saying my evaluation time has run out when I have paid. This is now the second time its happened after downloading a Hornby update. I am trying to send the form "Reset the master key" but it doesn't want to send. I tried to contact Hornby, but no reply's. Any other suggestions please. Thanks

RailMaster is supported by HRMS [Hornby RailMaster Support]. HRMS is an external third party software house and not part of Hornby Hobbies Ltd. The direct mail address for HRMS is support@rail-master.com they do not publish a telephone number.

You say this is the second time. So I suggest you follow the same process you used the first time to resolve your issue.

I does seem to appear that your Security software you are using is too aggressive and blocking communication from RM to the HRMS servers.

How sure are you that your RM license key has ever been correctly validated? it may be that you have always been in 'Evaluation' mode for the last 90 days and not realised it.

Hi, 1st time it was unlocked, it worked fine. Then i had a problem & Rail master sent a new code & all worked fine. Haven't used it for a few months & when i switched on it suggested there was a newer/upgrade to do. "so i did" & after the download it went back to an evaluation version & said my time is up.

I will try that email address & see if i have any luck. Thanks