RailMaster download link not working

neru

As the owner of the BT Cloud download link, I can assure that this link is working. I have just tested it. If it is not working for you then it must be an issue at your end.

When the BT Cloud link opens, you should see the file listed in the top left corner next to a tick box. Ticking the tick box then opens a download button that you use. Screen grab below shows page display with tick box ticked. Just clicking the file name is not normally enough to trigger the download.

forum_image_6140890a3db4f.png.2256baa54cfe2e6198ad4816ce2a70a5.png

I have also tested the normal RM download link and it works for me OK. In Windows 10 you may have to configure a security setting** as Windows 10 treats RM us 'untrusted' because it is an old XP application with expired security certificates.

The Chrome browser has also been found to actively block the RM download, what browser are you using?

Note** try disabling 'Reputation Based Protection' in the Windows 10 Security panel.

Screen grabs below shows location. Start in the 'Settings' screen and chose left hand column 'Windows Security'..

In screen grab below select the highlighted 'App & browser control' option.

forum_image_614087a472ad4.thumb.png.b867d295de7167bfd9a0aad27413264f.png

Then select the 'Reputation-based protection option'

forum_image_614087a742554.thumb.png.fd39db67b8f1844d7c462b16943f8fa7.png

Turn 'off' the highlighted options in the screen grab below [mine are all enabled as below and I do not have any issues, so this is just a suggestion to try to resolve your issue].

forum_image_614087a8e124b.thumb.png.9cfc821e376f91aab544d1ea39e87c54.png

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for this. I used Railmaster a couple of weeks ago and had no problems. Today found after a W10 update, the Coms Port in Device Manager had disappeared and I was not able to get Railmaster to work. After a few hours of frustration I had found amongts other things that Railmaster (I had a version from 2 years ago) had not updated at all to v1.74. I used your link to update the program I had. thanks

BTW, in desperation I tried buying the Pro version from within the now superseded version I had and the link to buy the Pro version was not found.