RailMaster only allows 6 function keys.

I have just installed the latest RailMaster software on a Windows 7 laptop. My Elite has version 1.4 firmware. I have a Hornby Tornado fitted with a chip from Youchuse. It has 12 functions. I can access all functions using the Elite but I can't set up

the functions in RailMaster. Why is this so. I can press the 7th function and get the whistle to blow but the function cannot be ticked. The other functions don't work.

Anyone got any ideas?

Regards

Bill Hughes

stevecamden said:

Are you using the evaluation version of RM? I have all of the functions mapped correctly with my windows XP full version.

No! I have the full version. As a bit of an aside. Since I posted the original

message I have been out in the yard marshaling real locos. That's why I forgot to mention the fact I had the full version. The boss rang. He had work for us to do so I just posted hastily hoping it was ok.

OK!

Is the Elite in Standard Mode? Did you reset it after upgrading to 1.4? Disconnect everything and try again - make sure the Elite powers up first then the PC with USB connected.

If non of this helps - then I don't know as I run on

XP, so perhaps someone else running XP has an idea or HCC.

It's well worth downloading Version 1.30 Instructions from Hornby for RailMaster. It's 81 pages and I printed mine out for quick and handy reference. If you click on the red arrow (not particularly prominent) at the bottom of the Locomotive Control screen,

you will see more functions available. You can also see additional functions (up to 26) by dragging the button area up or down. Read pages 32-33.

Archived