Wild West

Ratch

Great work Ratch once again. I recently purchased the Indians set plus two wagon trains and a set of us cavalry. Hope I can do them justice. King kit had the Fort Apache set for £64 I think (lol) recently. That doesn’t even have the wagon train set.

Anyway keep up the good work.

I have never sent in a photo as my eyesight is a bit skew through my diabetes, and I always feel I could do better when I re-examine my work. Will try and post something in next couple of days (oh well that’s done it…committed now). Recently did 54mm pikeman, Anne Boleyn, and our Henry, oh and converted some 8th army figures to desert rats to go with a dragon truck. Any of them pique your interest?

I have never sent in a photo as my eyesight is a bit skew through my diabetes, and I always feel I could do better when I re-examine my work. Will try and post something in next couple of days (oh well that’s done it…committed now). Recently did 54mm pikeman, Anne Boleyn, and our Henry, oh and converted some 8th army figures to desert rats to go with a dragon truck. Any of them pique your interest?

We all think we could've done better, whatever the build. I think the search for perfection drives us on. If I ever reach it I'll pack this modelling lark in because I know I'll never better it.

Always interested in the work of others, either to learn something, or just for eye candy.

Excellent work - I only wish I had the patience to do something like this

Thanks very much. Once you get into the rhythm of painting these little men they don't take long at all. These three sets have taken less than two weeks to paint. I don't work on them every day and I rarely do more than a couple of hours at a time. I suppose I've had a bit of practice now (about 50 years). Keep at it.