Tornado Peppercorn Engine

george-1228234

I ordered the tornado peppercorn before christmas 2021, you took my bank details and stated you would take the cash on distribution- £127, also i opened my account, it was due out in 2021- i pre-ordered it for my grandsons birthday, what has happened, i notice other people have had theirs?

please advise.

george

George

The forum is not the place to ask this question as no one here can answer your question, we are all forum members, not Hornby staff.

You need to contact Customer Services, by phone is better than email, and address your concerns to them. They will have access to your order and should be able to resolve your issue.

Customer Support contact details are linked to at the bottom of every page.

Looking at this site it appears that is pre order, as it is not available until 2023. Sadly as we all know Hornby are having big issues with production, it can't be design as this is an old model. If you want it urgently then cancel your order and do a web search for one. Generally there are loads on EBay secondhand and being they are the Railroad range less likely to have bits missing.

I have bought couple of these from Facebook but also I have seen quite few on eBay as well.

Facebook, you will have to be very careful, it all depends what sort condition they are, how they will be posted and how you will be paying (i pay via PayPal only) - Facebook secure option is, local collection where you can check and see the condition, maybe even shown working before paying cash.

eBay is more secure because if things aren't as they seem to be or faulty or not as described, you are protected by eBay money back guarantee. You can return he item and get full money back.

Regards