Decoders

Stephen -1272198

@Stephen

You have not given us much to go on with your question!

Moderator Note:

It is in your own interest to have a unique user name. 

Could you please select ‘My Account’ towards the top right hand corner of your screen, then Community and choose a nickname in the ‘My Profile' tab, rather than your First name that has been automatically allocated by the system. We had hoped a Forum change was coming to prevent this automatic allocation but a manual change is required at the moment and there will be more than one member with your name. This request together with some other information for new posters is contained in a thread at the top of the General Discussion section called ‘Information for new members registering for the Forum’

Of course they will, I have an Elite and so far I have not found one decoder that does not work and I have tried many. Hornby prides itself in obeying the DCC standards if 96RAF is to be believed, so they should all work. I had issues with my Fleishmann Twin Track driving the new Zimo MS range of sound decoders but they worked perfectly with the Elite. The ones I have had most issues with are Gaugemaster and DC Concepts where sometimes the Elite will not read CV values, but a lot of people on here rave about them.

Of course they will, I have an Elite and so far I have not found one decoder that does not work and I have tried many. Hornby prides itself in obeying the DCC standards if 96RAF is to be believed, so they should all work. I had issues with my Fleishmann Twin Track driving the new Zimo MS range of sound decoders but they worked perfectly with the Elite. The ones I have had most issues with are Gaugemaster and DC Concepts where sometimes the Elite will not read CV values, but a lot of people on here rave about them.