Hollybush Railway - TT120 layout photos

Dave the Busker

2 minutes ago, Stephen-1260829 said:

With only two submission per person allowed, what ones have you submitted, or are you keeping it under wraps?? 

Not decided yet, the deadline isn't until next month so I'll be trying things out for a wee while

The were more submissions allowed last year but the reduction is not a big issue. There were some superb entries, very creative and a few that didn’t even have layouts, done clever and artistic people in the hobby. It looks like the TT:120 diorama challenge is happening this year sadly. With more developed layouts it could have been really interesting. 

• 3 weeks later...

Bit of a busy spell with work (my band got a pretty last minute amazing opportunity to support one of my favourite bands on their tour!) so I've not had much chance to do much on the railway. Got a quiet morning off to let my voice recover today, so I've had time to have a go at a little bit of weathering on the 08. It had been working far too long in the Hollybush freight yard to look as clean as it was!

dirtygronk1.jpeg

dirtygronk2.jpeg

• Like 7

Trying out a few photography ideas with my good camera today, hoping to land on a couple that feel right for the Model Shot Of The Year entries. The weathered 08 in the dark with the lights looks pretty cool to melarge.DSC00956.jpeg.649df31f17b915a90b9d637de061de21.jpeglarge.DSC00949.jpeg.3ced102f3460aef1faf657613ddaf769.jpeg

Edited by Dave the Busker
typo
  • Like 6