How is the best way to fit the ‘Royal Scot’ headboard & the carriages have separate destination boards to fit???

JJ73

Hiya

I have just bought the R1283 Hornby Dublo 'The Royal Scot' Train Set & has the ‘Royal Scot’ headboard & the carriages have separate destination boards to fit - I've seen the Photo on the back of the box where to fit the destination boards on the Carriages - shoud I / do I use super glue to fit them??? There is 4 saying 'The Royal Scot' & 2 saying 'London - Glasgow' (See photo down below...)

forum_image_64384339e9b7e.thumb.png.49fdc04ed83384d936689069c9aff1be.png

& with the ‘Royal Scot’ headboard - Where & how do I stick / fix the 2 '‘Royal Scot’ headboard on to the Loco??? Thanks in advance??? 🤔🚂

forum_image_643843503ccf0.thumb.png.06ca0abfcbe6e0d4a20a7f07fea22931.png

Hi JJ

The large board is for the rear most door on the Brake Coach (end of train), the small one fits above the smoke door, the long boards fit on the coaches sides, if I wanted to fit them I would use a little blue or black tack so they can be removed if required.

Thank you both Tony & Bee 🙂

Arrrrrrrrrr "The large board is for the rear most door on the Brake Coach" b/c it is 'Door Shaped' - I didn't think of that!!! 😉

I'll think that I will use super glue b/c that is what they came with & I have 2 other Carriages with destination boards which I have never taken them off!!!🚂 oardstination boards