I took advantage of the Hobby Rewards Scheme to that I could get my Hornby Dublo 'The Royal Scot'!!!

JJ73

Hiya

For ages & ages I wanted the 'Hornby Dublo 'Royal Scot' Train Set' - R1283M

but not @ £429.99 - that is way too much but then the Hobby Rewards scheme came along which helped a bit but it was still to much - then came Easter when Hornby said the the Point are worth double - which meant I could now get it at £382.41 which was much better - a saving of £47.58!!! 🙂 I am soo pleased that I've now got it - it is such a Lovely Train set - It's MINE - MINE - MINE!!! 😀 Both the Running Plate & body of the Loco are made of metal which makes it heavy & I'm digging the Greenness of the Loco - how it shines in the light - I sooo Love this Hobby (even thou it is a bit exspensive at times)!!!

Here is my Review if your interested...

🚂

That satin finish truly complements the green. It virtually glows as it goes around the layout.

It will be quite the puller too, with all that weight. You should see how many carriages you can pull.

I enjoyed the review. Your enthusiasm can be heard in your comments, smiling from ear to ear.

Beautiful loco JJ!

Bee