The Yorkshire Pullman Zena odd colour

Luke-361776

I recently bought a set of three Yorkshire Pullman coaches consisting of Eunice, car 68, and Zena from a reputable model railway dealer on ebay a little over a month ago. I have only just unpacked them and noticed that they consist Brown/Cream design but Zena however is brown/grey. I'm not sure why it's this colour and I'm hoping that I haven't been ripped off by the seller because I haven't found any TYP coaches in anything but brown/Cream and it's making me worry now because I can't get a refund if it is incorrect but I'm not that good when it comes to these types of coaches and the eras etc.

I have not been able to find any images of car Zena in anything other than standard Pullman umber & cream so I would imagine some post-production cause has changed the cream to unprototypical grey on your example and this should have been made clear to potential purchasers.

I suggest you contact the seller to see whether they may be willing to offer you any assistance despite the time lag, to maintain goodwill if for no other reason.