Blue Direction Indicator not changing

Hi,

Sorry if this has been raised already, but I cannot see anything in the forum that addresses this. A couple of my Railmaster controlled points do not change their Blue Direction Indicators in my plan when I change the point using the Red and Green

buttons. The point changes okay, and the appropriate Red or Green button lights up, however the Blue Direction Indicator line on the point does not move. This is happening on a couple of my points and I cannot fathom what is causing it to happen. Does anyone

else have experience of this issue?

Cheers.

pacman849 said:

Hi,
Sorry if this has been raised already, but I cannot see anything in the forum that addresses this. A couple of my Railmaster controlled points do not change their Blue Direction Indicators in my plan when I change the

point using the Red and Green buttons. The point changes okay, and the appropriate Red or Green button lights up, however the Blue Direction Indicator line on the point does not move. This is happening on a couple of my points and I cannot fathom what is causing

it to happen. Does anyone else have experience of this issue?

Cheers.

Load up your plan in the layout designer and move the point in question, just to make sure you haven't accidentally placed two points in the same square one on top

of the other. Do the same with the red/green buttons.
Ray

Archived