Re: 80th anniversary of D-Day model kit duo

New here! Apologies if this has been asked before; I have not been able to find it:

Is the 80th anniversary of D-Day special model kit duo (1:72 Hawker Typhoon Mk.IB + Supermarine Spitfire PR.XIX) available to Airfix USA (ROW) members? If so, can anyone provide a link? many thanks!

All best wishes,

Tom

It might be worth bit too soon to find a 2024 club kit ob e-bay yet, but you can get them separately. You can pick up a 1/72 typhoon for £9.00 and a spit PR.XIX for a tenner and if you are a really skilled modeller you can get/make some custom decals and paint on the stripes.

On 06/05/2024 at 03:34, tharbold said:

New here! Apologies if this has been asked before; I have not been able to find it:

Is the 80th anniversary of D-Day special model kit duo (1:72 Hawker Typhoon Mk.IB + Supermarine Spitfire PR.XIX) available to Airfix USA (ROW) members? If so, can anyone provide a link? many thanks!

All best wishes,

Tom

I am fairly certain, that when I joined the club, that, I read that if you join the Airfix club as a ROW member, then you need to order the red box separately, and then you just have to pay for the postage/shipping, but I don’t know how they would deal with it, if you have already joined(or renewed your membership this year) this year’s membership to the club a while (months/weeks) ago, so if you are already a member, then you should contact the customer services team, because they will help you as much as they possibly can.

I hope that this helps you. Jon.

• 2 months later...

you can buy the ROW red box seperately (this includes both kits the calendar, stickers, pins etc,) however the shipping will be more than the kit, i ended up buying the Red BOX and the mystery 1:35 amour box (also got a free pair of socks) to make the extra shipping worthwhile