hornby railroad plus class 121 network rail

Posted (edited)

Hi Mr Bee,
First of all thank you. Last night Tiziana and I supported England and we were very upset about the outcome of the game.Doncaster North lives and is stored under my Italian model.Route 66 instead has given way to this new French inspired diorama where I can turn the Hornby locomotives of my collection. The American ones can also be shot but they wouldn't be suitable so I keep them for personal collection.After the closure of Hattons, for me it was a very hard blow, I found a very good dealer in France of Hornby products and I am waiting for the railcar SNCF X73500 for the fourth trimester of 2024.By the way, this railcar runs very well on curves with a radius of 360 mm but it is not written anywhere. I leave you this information because I think it can be useful to many.I'm glad you like the background. The backdrop depicts Villefrance sur mer, is made of fabric and comes from China cost euro,9,99 shipping included with amazon. I received it in 15 days. I send you a warm greeting and wish him a good summer.
Alberto

Tiziana and I are very happy to have seen Her Royal Highness Princess Catherine with Charlotte at Wimbledon.😊

Edited by TGV94