Are Scale Link still trading?

I am having quite a bit of trouble even getting a response out of Bob / Scale Link; let alone parts.

http://Scalelink.co.uk

Stockton and Darlington Experiment 

large.ExperimentsSpeculativeCradle.png.557676cbb1a850c5a605b132c8907bea.png

I tried to order parts in May.  The order was canceled without any explanation.  When I asked why, so as to correct any error on my part, I was met with stoney silence.

Thus, it remains on hold.

Liverpool and Manchester Twin Sisters

large.TwinSistersV10_25.jpg.ff7bf6b5c64cc5e595df85dd2ac21c29.jpg

All of the parts for this, and the S&DR Experiment parts, show as "in stock" at Scale Link.  When examining the motor details, it states "International Orders - email for shipping costs".  I dutifully and politely did.  It has been some time now, no response.

Could I get these parts elsewhere?  

Perhaps from Markits direct.  Message boards suggest going to a retailer and that Mark, at Markits, is better suited for wholesale.  So this will be my fallback position.

Retailers, other than Scale Link, do not have anywhere close to being able to fulfill the order.  

A little help please?

Would someone volunteer to ring Bob (01747-811817) at Scale Link to ask about international sales or indeed if he is trading at all? 

In order not to harass Bob, please do speak up here first, such that Bob does not receive 10 calls on the same topic!  

Thank you lads.  I know this is a strange request and might be a bit awkward.  

Why don't I just call myself?

International phone charges and SWMBO.  I'd rather not be hung by my thumbs.

Bee

Naturally, after weeks of waiting, I was frustrated. Within 24 hours of posting above, Bob has replied!!  The universe smiled at me.

Scale Link is still trading.

Hopefully I can now get the parts I need to proceed.  I have been working on details like securing the motor & motor housing to the chassis.  Things that didn't need actual parts.  

Belay any request to call Bob.  Things are in motion. 

Hallelujah !!

Bee

• Like 4