Win a Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 Roadster Nero Nemesis!

On 29/08/2024 at 09:19, Char4192 said:

Screenshot 2024-08-29 082448.png

BE IN WITH A CHANCE TO WIN this 1:8 scale Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 Roadster Nero Nemesis Pocher kit WORTH £789.99

This icon of the supercar world, in 1:8 scale perfection that you can only be guaranteed with a Pocher model could be yours in time for Christmas.

HOW TO ENTER: Simply drop a note here to tell us your story! Why you'd love to win, or what you love most about Pocher models. Then keep an eye on the Pocher forum - we'll be announcing the winner here on October 1st.

Entries close on Monday 30th September 2024, at 11.59pm -  so be sure to comment before then!

Full terms & conditions can be found here on the Pocher website. 

Loved building the lotus 72,a Lamborghini challenge would be fantastic 

Having already made the Ducatti Panigale ... attention to detail at 1/4 scale is wonderful ... the Lotus kit is currently stowed under my bed, awaiting the short, cold days ... it's my winter project to cheer me up, as I know it will. And after that, the Aventador would certainly make my partner a perfect "model widow" yet again. (Her words, not mine). 

Just looking at the box lifts the spirit as it is the promise of much joy and pride to come!!

I have been collecting pocher kits for over 20 years, I have all the Rolls Royce kits, mercedes kits, Buggati kits,

Alfa Romeo kits, Lambourghini kits, Ferrari Fiat and Porsche kits, Lotus and Ducati kits, and would love to add this Lambourghini to my collection as i Love Pocher kits

My first foray into Pocher was seeing the Orange Aventador Arancio Argos a few years ago and I thought WOW that would be an amazing model to build one day, much more challenging than Lego.. Instead I decided to collect prebuilt Diecast Models. However when I saw the Ducati 1299 Panigale R Final Edition I figured it was time to see if I had the skill and patience to build such an intricate model. I must say I loved every minute of the build, and while I made a few small errors I am so pleased with how it turned out. (see photo) 

I would love the chance to win the NEMISIS to make up for the Arancio Argos I didnt buy, so I wrote a little Poem.. 

"In my Room, I face my nemesis, a model car,  a test of genesis. Piece by piece, I start to build, with patience, skill and clever tricks.
Each tiny part, a new emphasis. On building dreams, no room for miss. With steady hands, I won’t dismiss, until I conquer my nemesis."

Hope you like 🙂 

IMG_2377.jpg

I have been a model maker for many years but have never tried a Pocher kit. However I do have the Gulf Porsche 917 on order and a Lamborghini Aventador would be a fabulous modern car to partner it.

Hello Everyone !! 

I would be lying if I said I’m here for the hobby and not the car. The Nero nemesis aventador is sure a crowd puller. 

I’m Santhosh, I’ve been collecting diecast for over 20 years now. Started off with hot wheels as a kid, moved to a new country and got into 1:18 scale cars with Lamborghinis and Ferraris mostly from AutoArt. 

Was randomly searching for a lp-700 arancio aventador and came across the very first pocher I saw. It instantly blew my mind on how big this was and how insane the details were. That car was on my wishlist for almost 2/3 years and along came a fantastic deal which I couldn’t refuse and got my first pocher. 

I’ve not assembled it yet, want the perfect tools for it along with a base and display. I plan to build it during the fall holidays next month. And what could make that experience better is this Nero nemesis !! Building 2 at the same time will be awesome! (I’m sure everyone on here will love to get this) 

*heads to the other threads to see how to build*

Hello to all fellow enthusiasts here on the forum!   My name is Rob and am a Kiwi who has living in the UK for some years now and have recently got back into building scale models

When growing up in New Zealand, the availability of scale model kitsets was sporadic (at best), and it was next to impossible to get anything like a Pocher 1/8 scale kit.  The joy of being pretty much half a world away!

Amazingly however… when visiting Christchurch on a family holiday… we popped into a shop/museum called The Toy Shop which had a fantastic collection of both real and model cars - and had a wonderful Pocher Testarossa on display and built to perfection.  Incredible - not only was the real car a dream car… but so was the model!

in today’s world, these models are so much more achievable to obtain and build, and seeing the wonderful thoughts and pictures on this forum is a testament to how much pleasure the Pocher range of models brings to people (both enthusiasts building them and interested family and friends viewing them)

Long may it continue!  The dream model is now a reality.  I am fortunate enough to have a few different kits now - including the Testarossa - and hope to continue to build many more in the future

On 29/08/2024 at 09:19, Char4192 said:

Screenshot 2024-08-29 082448.png

BE IN WITH A CHANCE TO WIN this 1:8 scale Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 Roadster Nero Nemesis Pocher kit WORTH £789.99

This icon of the supercar world, in 1:8 scale perfection that you can only be guaranteed with a Pocher model could be yours in time for Christmas.

HOW TO ENTER: Simply drop a note here to tell us your story! Why you'd love to win, or what you love most about Pocher models. Then keep an eye on the Pocher forum - we'll be announcing the winner here on October 1st.

Entries close on Monday 30th September 2024, at 11.59pm -  so be sure to comment before then!

Full terms & conditions can be found here on the Pocher website. 

Hi 

I have been constructing Pocher models now for about 10years having discovered them by accident on eBay. I have built the Mercedes 540k., the Rolls Royce Sedanica, the Lamborghini Aventador. The Lamborghini Huracan and the Pocher master piece Ducati Pannegale, All these kits have benefited from additional detailing in the form of 3d cad  printing including wiring plugs sockets etc, Lighting bodywork enhancements and in the case of the Pannegale, I 3d printed a rider which can be seen below. Videos of my work can be seen on UTube by following the links 

https://youtu.be/tI3HZdKSGaQ 

https://youtu.be/EAfAv5CuD1c

https://youtu.be/eVF4SDr-pRw

https://youtu.be/gHE_qaXHMdU

https://youtu.be/6QfEoZP8pqk

I enjoy building the Pocher models because the large scale enables the super detailing shown in the videos to be accommodated, but I also enjoy the associated research and CAD work the additions require. Pochers are simply the best, having also built LeGrand and IXO models which although good are not as good in my opinion as the build experience of the Pochers, being more simplistic and not as challenging as the Pocher models.

DSCN1328.JPG

DSCN1383.JPG

DSCN0439.JPG

DSCN0442.JPG

DSCN2183.JPG

DSCN2184.JPG

DSCN2185.JPG

DSCN2368.JPG

DSCN2370.JPG

DSCN2371.JPG

completed bike 3.JPG

completed bike 5.JPG

robert painted and posed  5.JPG

robert painted and posed  7.jpg

• Like 1

I am disabled so I get a lot of enjoment building things. This would give me a lot of pleasure, before I lost the use of my legs, I dreamed of driving one of these. This car I know I will never drive now, but it would be a lot closer to owning one. Please make my dream come true!!!

• Like 1

Hi my name is David! I became a modeller when I was a child, making the model aircraft that hung from my ceiling in imaginary dog fights. Most of them Airfix! Now in my early 70’s, I enjoy making models again! I don’t have a lot of money, as I am now retired, but last year I completed the Pocher Lotus 72D 1:8 scale! This is an absolutely beautiful model, the quality of the kit was amazing, and takes pride of place in my very small flat in Herne Bay. As a child I had a Corgi JPS Lotus 72D, long since given to my younger brother when I outgrew toys. The Pocher 72D in John Player Special has brought back many happy memories, when my parents were alive, and I enjoyed the toys that came out under the Hornby brands. 

I can’t compete with many of the modellers that have responded to the competition. But I would love to be able to have a chance at winning the Aventador LP700-4 Roadster Nero Nemesis, as it is a car I could imagine I’d drive, if I could afford it, albeit that at my age the chance of actually being able to get into the real thing is long gone! The beautiful Pocher.scale model would at least allow me to dream of what might have been, whilst getting a huge kick from getting to know the detail of the model and making it!

Thank you for making these amazing models, please bring out more!

Kindest regards!

David 

IMG_5231.png

IMG_5227.jpeg

IMG_5104.jpeg

IMG_5232.jpeg

Edited by Griph

Hi all - I'm Richard and I'm new to the forum. I've been constructing car models for over 40 years now but very few in recent years. Most have since self-destructed due to the glue drying out but I kept photos!

The new Aventador looks like a great colour variant. I made the blue one back in 2014 when I retired and added numerous additional features from hints on forums. They would look superb side by side!

I also have dreams of making the Lotus 72 - I made the Tamiya 1/12 model way back in the 70s but it gradually fell to pieces so is long gone.DSC01879.thumb.JPG.e178f912e93da33d94a82aaf0bf05146.JPG

DSC01871.JPG

Edited by Richard-605979
Added my name and a bit of history.
  • Like 1

A few years ago I bought the blue Aventador roadster kit along with a display case. However I never got around to building it and moved it on.

I have since built some 1/8 Lamborghini models including the Countach LP500S, Miura P400S (which I painted lime green) and turning another Countach into the LP400 version in metallic purple.

Then earlier this year I managed to secure one of 35 specially made highly detailed conversion kits, to convert the Pocher Aventador to SVJ spec. I am now ready to start this project, but I need a Aventador roadster kit to start with!

IMG_6740_Original.jpeg

IMG_6815_Original.jpeg

IMG_9628.jpeg

Hi everyone, My name is John

I'm just about to start building the Lotus 72D and it looks awesome, but when I saw the chance to get my hands on the Aventador as well, I just had to have a go.

These kits are quality and a real challange, so really looking forward to it

Good luck!

On 02/09/2024 at 17:55, Leslie-865834 said:

Hi all Pocher lovers. My name is Les. I am a disabled person with very little use of my legs so i am unable to work any more. i am now 60 years old

and i have been collecting Pocher models for about 20 years now. my first model was the Porsche 993 Black addition which i sprayed White and put the GT2 kit

on it that you use to be able to get. i will put a few pics of it on here if i can work out how to do it. my second kit was the Ferrari F40 in Yellow. Third was the 

Ferrari Testarossa. Forth was the Blue Lamborghini Aventadore. The Fifth one was the Orange Lamborghini Aventadore.  My Sixth one was the Lamborghini

Huracan  in Yellow. Then i got the Green Lamborghini Huracan which i sprayed the wheels black and i put a Lamborghini Aventadore rear spoiler on which makes

it look so much better i think. after that Pocher brought out the Stunning Ducati Panigale. I now have all three of them. unfortunately after building  the final edition

Ducati i got Cancer. After having a operation and having two feet of my bowel removed then having the maximum  amount of chemo, it killed the nerves in my feet

so now i can hardly walk. So i am now disabled and unable to work so i can not afford to bye these models any more which is why i would love to win this Black

Aventadore. i will upload all pics soon. i would just like to say thanks to Pocher for keeping me happy over the years.

Les.

IMG_3010.JPG

I Would also like to say that i have now spent over £8000 on Pocher Models and as i am un able to work any more, i can not afford to bye any more so i would be most grateful if Hornby Gave me that Aventadore as it more then likely will be the last one i will be able to make. Come on Hornby, Pretty Please. Kind Regards Les.  

Hi there! Glad to join this community!

As a scale model enthousiast and a huge Ferrari fan growing up in the eighties and nineties, I saved up to buy and build five Pocher kits : the red Testarossa, the black Testarossa Spider and three F40 kits. Even managed to sell them all with a little profit, which came in handy as a student. I found my fun in the building process itself and wasn't actually that keen on keeping the models once they were finished.

Family life took over and I didn't build another Pocher kit for many years until I saw the release of the blue Lamborghini Aventador Spider. I knew I had to have it so I bought it, enjoyed building it and then sold it. I was happy to see that the quality of the kits had been much improved compared to the Ferrari kits.

And then something unusual happened. I bought the Ducati 1299 Panigale Anniversario, built it and kept it! It still sits proudly on my desk and I enjoy looking at it soooo much.

Which made me think about buying another Aventador Spider and keeping it too. I love the Nemesis version even more than the blue one. 

So I'm really hoping to win this one. I promise not to sell it 😉

Greetings from Belgium!

45239DEA-37F0-4D91-9886-4AC2EC8BEDAD.JPG

Edited by F355NUT

On 07/09/2024 at 20:05, Andy22 said:

A few years ago I bought the blue Aventador roadster kit along with a display case. However I never got around to building it and moved it on.

I have since built some 1/8 Lamborghini models including the Countach LP500S, Miura P400S (which I painted lime green) and turning another Countach into the LP400 version in metallic purple.

Then earlier this year I managed to secure one of 35 specially made highly detailed conversion kits, to convert the Pocher Aventador to SVJ spec. I am now ready to start this project, but I need a Aventador roadster kit to start with!

IMG_6740_Original.jpeg

IMG_6815_Original.jpeg

IMG_9628.jpeg

Is the middle one the GT Spirit kit? Are you happy with the quality of it? The same kit is for sale on eBay and I'm thinking about pulling the trigger, but want to be sure the quality is up to scratch. Thank you!