Win a Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 Roadster Nero Nemesis!

On 29/08/2024 at 09:19, Char4192 said:

Screenshot 2024-08-29 082448.png

BE IN WITH A CHANCE TO WIN this 1:8 scale Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 Roadster Nero Nemesis Pocher kit WORTH £789.99

This icon of the supercar world, in 1:8 scale perfection that you can only be guaranteed with a Pocher model could be yours in time for Christmas.

HOW TO ENTER: Simply drop a note here to tell us your story! Why you'd love to win, or what you love most about Pocher models. Then keep an eye on the Pocher forum - we'll be announcing the winner here on October 1st.

Entries close on Monday 30th September 2024, at 11.59pm -  so be sure to comment before then!

Full terms & conditions can be found here on the Pocher website. 

The chance to win a model of my dream car would actually make my year i bought the pocher Ducati final edition and it’s the best thing/model i have ever built the details are out of this world i was amazed at what i had built page after page it took me a year to save up to buy it and it was very well spent these model are so good technically hard to build also had great fun building the motorcycle my dream bike and possibly could have the dream car to go with the bike whoever designed these models, hats off to you sir you possibly made the best modelling kits you can buy I haven’t seen any other models that can close to pocher models 

I started modelling as a kid and came back to it in 2008. I'll build almost anything and enjoy 3d printing and Laser etching/cutting.

My Pocher Lotus 72D is the pride of my collection. It's such a quality kit, it could be in a museum. It certainly made me look good!

BE IN WITH A CHANCE TO WIN this 1:8 scale Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 Roadster Nero Nemesis Pocher kit WORTH £789.99

This icon of the supercar world, in 1:8 scale perfection that you can only be guaranteed with a Pocher model could be yours in time for Christmas.

HOW TO ENTER: Simply drop a note here to tell us your story! Why you'd love to win, or what you love most about Pocher models. Then keep an eye on the Pocher forum - we'll be announcing the winner here on October 1st.

Entries close on Monday 30th September 2024, at 11.59pm -  so be sure to comment before then!

This would be a great addition to the workshop, would love to do my first Pocher build on my channel

I exist to collect and build large scale model cars. Particulary 1/8 Pochers including the earlier released classics which I modified extensively. Yet a Pocher Lamborghini Aventador Roadster was once the prized center piece may it once again join the stables after major flood destroyed / ruined my entire collection last year. Fingers eyes and toes are crossed to win!

I love everything that has wheels and model building and the renovation of (1:1) vintage cars and bikes has been part of my life.

Pocher models and their further detailing are a challenge and a way for hobby model makers to produce models that are very close to professional model building.

The Aventador Roadster is an amazing supercar. 

Hi all Pocher lovers. My name is Les. I am a disabled person with very little use of my legs so i am unable to work any more. i am now 60 years old

and i have been collecting Pocher models for about 20 years now. my first model was the Porsche 993 Black addition which i sprayed White and put the GT2 kit

on it that you use to be able to get. i will put a few pics of it on here if i can work out how to do it. my second kit was the Ferrari F40 in Yellow. Third was the 

Ferrari Testarossa. Forth was the Blue Lamborghini Aventadore. The Fifth one was the Orange Lamborghini Aventadore.  My Sixth one was the Lamborghini

Huracan  in Yellow. Then i got the Green Lamborghini Huracan which i sprayed the wheels black and i put a Lamborghini Aventadore rear spoiler on which makes

it look so much better i think. after that Pocher brought out the Stunning Ducati Panigale. I now have all three of them. unfortunately after building  the final edition

Ducati i got Cancer. After having a operation and having two feet of my bowel removed then having the maximum  amount of chemo, it killed the nerves in my feet

so now i can hardly walk. So i am now disabled and unable to work so i can not afford to bye these models any more which is why i would love to win this Black

Aventadore. i will upload all pics soon. i would just like to say thanks to Pocher for keeping me happy over the years.

Les.

IMG_3010.JPG

• Like 1

Ciao gruppo mi chiamo stefano e da 3 anni ho ripreso con il modellismo statico, questa è la mia prima Lamborghini Pocher e l’ho modificata tanto, Riverniciatura di interni, motore ed impianto luci con telecomando! Un lavoro lunghissimo ma che ha ripagato tutto!

72f4b02c-6032-4f9d-a47d-1e993f18a997.jpeg

89770f6e-47e9-46c7-84c0-b630eeac636a.jpeg

107e67a3-7582-4efd-851b-1ef4460b379e.jpeg

00a2cfcd-fc00-4e17-ae80-4738baaa3e1b.jpeg

75ef33c6-9fae-4202-bd55-a224cd31c6f8.jpeg

28B1AB15-705A-4218-B7FF-D8AE081AEF58.jpeg

IMG_5240.jpeg

IMG_6540.jpeg

IMG_6541.jpeg

I would love to win this model kit, I managed to become the lucky owner of a Pocher kit a few years ago and absolutely love it. Having the opportunity to build this one myself would be amazing 😍 

Apa khabar? Any fellow Malaysian Porcher enthusiasts here? Before, I'm a collector for 1/64 (mostly hotwheels). I'm an ardent fan of the Knight Rider series. Had a pair of 1/12 of KITT and his nemesis, KARR.

Now am looking for something more bigger, detailed and exciting to stuff my glass cabinet.

Hi Everyone,

I've been a fan of the Pocher range for some 30 years after discovering them in a model shop on a business trip to Germany and bought two of the range (Alfa Romeo 8C 2600 and the Bugatti Type 50) and had them shipped back to the UK.

I spent many ours with my sons building them and they were proudly displayed for many years in the family room.  Unfortunately they went into storage during a move and were badly damaged as a result.

It was great to see Hornby reintroduce the marque some years ago and it's been interesting seeing the range and quality of models launched.  I can't wait for the upcoming Porsche 917k to be launched which I will be purchasing and building - this time with the grandkids!

Looking forward to upcoming discussions on the forum.

Have a good day everyone,

Andrew.

Edited by andrew-1286095

Hi

I'm a pensioner, I live in South Africa and a I'm a keen modeler - unfortunately the current exchange rate is close to 18 plus an import duty of around 30% which together makes it near impossible to afford one these beautiful models.

I am however a proud owner of the Pocher Ducati Panigale which I purchased just before I went on retirement - it's my favourite - and my greatest wish is to be able to own and build one of the Pocher cars!!

I continue to live in hope - and its known that "thoughts become things" !!

Hi, 

I'm Shlomo, currently from New Zealand.

I've known about Pocher from a young age when they were still making the exciting 1930's and 40's cars.

It's good to see them back, and I would love me one, however I'll need to make a decision between one of the models and the wife.

At the moment it's still the wife, until that changes winning this competition will be nice. Sorry I meant LIFE CHANGING!!!