Hornby TT:120 HST Class 43 Midland Pullman - would it be a popular livery option?

i just love that artwork i wish  i was six  or seven again I loved my blue pullman train set.

my  first set was second hand when i was six or seven it had three pullman coaches and the loco was a pacific i  know that now .

it had black smoke deflectors and it was in br green im not sure what  class it must have been early  a 60s set but to me a very big green train  i was young 😄  .    when i was ten you could buy a jinty 060 for about £3.50 or 08 for the same i bought both the 08 was just blue and  with  a yellow front good old hornby

1 hour ago, happy tt said:

i just love that artwork i wish  i was six  or seven again I loved my blue pullman train set.

my  first set was second hand when i was six or seven it had three pullman coaches and the loco was a pacific i  know that now .

it had black smoke deflectors and it was in br green im not sure what  class it must have been early  a 60s set but to me a very big green train  i was young 😄  .    when i was ten you could buy a jinty 060 for about £3.50 or 08 for the same i bought both the 08 was just blue and  with  a yellow front good old hornby

That loco will have been Britannia. At one time the set had a headboard and coachboards with "The South Wales Pullman". These were also available separately.

I am sure modern image modellers would but it to go with GB class 50’s, class 66’s GWR HST and the rumoured class 60 and 800 unit. Just need more modern stuff to go around it. With Revolution Trains wagons as well, you could start to have a decent up to date era layout

Also the blue and white livery would stand out too. It’s all too modern for me as I’m modelling dreary blue era