Deleting groups

Hi Working nicely through various little hic cups on this great programme but now having difficulty deleting a point group I set up without realising what I should have done and no matter what I do will not delete. Have highlighted the group name and right

clicked mouse and text seemed to disappear but could not get rid of signal circle and name reappeared. Cannot see anything in instructions. Using XP on a laptop. many thanks Malcolm

Malcolm

All you need to do it remove the name of the group from each point and when you get to the last one it'll just disappear from the list at the corner of the screen. As long as just one instance of it is in a point's details the name will

remain on the list.

LMSTim thanks very much - I will try later - good job you are about monitoring our posts as you seem to have the knowledge we require to get the best out of what I agree is a product with great potential which I am sure it will achieve once some of these

unknowns etc are sorted - thanks again and keep monitoring

Reference my previous response I hae just tried to delete but not joy - I clicked on point highlighted the group name - right clicked mouse and deleted the text - the signal button remained as does not seem to respond to right clicks - repeated process

on other point and ended up with grouping still there - even tried doing the red and green on each point and whilst when you delete the text disappears when you next go back it is still there. - Bit like I could not save altered designs on my laptop running

Xp and after trying numerous time over several days suddenly it decided it like it. Computers !!!!!!! thanks Malcolm

Hi All Problem now solved thanks to Railmaster support - have updated the railmaster exe programme to make deleting of groups easier. Now it works and seems to just need one item deleted for all to go. Well done Railmaster support you are doing a great

job. Malcolm

Archived