undo RM actions?

Have I missed something or is there an undo button you can use if you make a mistake, say in the plan design. Are the red 'x' and the 'tick' the only save and non-save items? I had built a large plan and then some how, as I was trying to change 'zoom'

size, I must have clicked the multiple remove button and lost a third of my plan. which I thought was saved.

Can't look myself right now but check and see in your RM directory if there is a backup file saved. The track plan files have a .PLN extension, and if there is a backup it will be a .BCK extension. Just use windows explorer to rename the .PLN to something

else, then the .BCK to .PLN. If of course the backup file exists.

Fishmanoz said:

Can't look myself right now but check and see in your RM directory if there is a backup file saved. The track plan files have a .PLN extension, and if there is a backup it will be a .BCK extension. Just use windows explorer

to rename the .PLN to something else, then the .BCK to .PLN. If of course the backup file exists.

Thanks, found the .bak file but it appears to be from yesterday, not the most recent changed file. The .pln file just keeps updating to the current time of the one I saved, but no .bak created. Think that must only be created when you shut the program

down.

There is also a bitmap file but no backup of that particular file. Thanks for your response. I'll keep trying.

Archived