Point/Signal numbers on layout diagram

I have just noticed something on my Railmaster main screen which seems to be a fault, but I want other users to tell me they have it too before I report it as a fault. I use magnifications 100% and 50% for the track diagram, but not often any of the other

choices. At 100%, the point and signal numbers are displayed OK, but at any other magnification they disappear completely. I had accepted this at 50% because the font would be probably too small to read anyway, but I was amazed to see it disappear at 125%

and 150%.

Ray

St1ngr4y said:

I have just noticed something on my Railmaster main screen which seems to be a fault, but I want other users to tell me they have it too before I report it as a fault. I use magnifications 100% and 50% for the track diagram,

but not often any of the other choices. At 100%, the point and signal numbers are displayed OK, but at any other magnification they disappear completely. I had accepted this at 50% because the font would be probably too small to read anyway, but I was amazed

to see it disappear at 125% and 150%.
Ray

I'm pretty sure that the manual says the numbers are only available at 100%. I agree with you on the logic of why they aren't on 50%, but the same logic wouldn't pertain on 125% and 150%. I'll check

my screen when I next ascend to the Railway Room.

Archived