Moving RM to another PC.

No, but perhaps someone else needs to explain fully why. I think you would need to save individual data and then reload it onto the new PC RM programme. The RM disc would load again as it did initially, just setting up a new RM programme which would no

doubt need updating to later versions as well. You need to re-register RM again as well.

I'm lucky, in my engineering world, I like to think the only things that move are electrons, and they are still as light and elusive as they always were.

Just to summarise for others, you can load as many evaluation copies of RM onto as many computers

as you like, and all should be updated to the latest version. You can then buy an activation code and load it into any one copy of RM. You can then deactivate from that copy and load code into another copy of Rm am on another computer and activate it. You

can only have one activated at a time for any one licence. If you want to activate 2 at once, you need to buy 2 licences etc.

When you move from one computer to another, you will need to make copies of your track layouts, programs and loco lists and

copy them into the RM folder of the second computer so you have them available to use there, if of course you want to have them available.

Archived