Loco function keys

Hi to all, i'm a new forum user and i'm writing from Italy (sorry for my bad English!)
I am using Railmaster 1.55 with the E-Link unit for several months with no great problems;
a few days ago, the keys locomotive functions do not work anymore. I use only the turn on lights function,
but now when I press the button F0, for example, it becomes light grey color for a couple of seconds
(and not green as it did before), the lights turn on but then turn off immediately and the button returns to gray dark color.
I've also contacted Railmaster and they tell me that it's a known problem and will be fixed with the next update;
I've never read of a similar problem on the forum and it's appears quite impossible that happens suddenly without having made any changes.
Thanks to all for your help.

Alessandro

Hi Alessandro,

Welcome to the forum. Does the description you have for F0 read "Lights on/off"? The "on/off" is very important, because if it isn't there, it could cause your problem.

By the way, there is nothing wrong with your English. It is better than that of several English-speaking members!!

Ray

Archived