A little problem yet totally baffled???

Thank you for those kind words.  It is little things like that which makes all the hard work worth while.

As you all know we do tend to offer support well outside normal office hours, even on Christmas Day.  We have made a point of being around since release of 1.56 until well past midnight each day to ensure that users, not just from England, but all over the world have a smooth and seamless upgrade experience.

This is a major upgrade with some sophisticated new features and we just want users to be happy that all is well, which is why the moment something is brought to our attention, either on this forum, by email or Help Request, we jump on it and try to resolve it as quickly as possible.  There are still a couple of minor hiccups that we are working on today and hope to have an update for very shortly.

Generally, the response to the upgrade has been very positive and emails we have received flattering to the point of embarrassment so we are heartened by this and it drives us on to make RailMaster the best product of its kind and, importantly for railway modellers, good value too.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is easy for anyone to read messages on here and being tired not realise something was concluded. No harm done and great of RM Support to yet again step in to help.

Regarding the software, any software. Microsoft windows (which one, all of them!) proves this. The software can be great, tested for months on end, then launched and problems occur. Why, because everyones computer is different, to often it is either Anti-Virus or fire we all software, conflicts due to other software installed (that's a minefield), user configuration, or we move our computer and put cables back in different ports which make matters worse, etc, etc. 

RM software is good software but there will be teething problems for some due to all the other items in our machines, not to mention hand held tablets and mobile phones. RM support is on the ball, I sent them a message regarding something at 9pm last night and they replied in no time at all, not just saying they were working on the issue, which is reassuring, but also thanking me for the details I provided with the tests I had done.

They are a good set of guys and very knowledgeable in their field of work. If you have a problem, float it on here, then contact RM Support through RM software, it is what they request as it helps them sort the problem. First they can see if it is resolved on the forum, many items are, second they can see your RM log file and link the two to help sort and issue out. 

Archived