Track-Master 1.08 Problems

Then I clicked on a curve to start, this plopped a curve on the left of the baseboard which could not be moved or deleted.

So I selected two more curves and was able to move and rotate these to line up ready to snap together.  But how is it done?

By reading through the PDF help file, at page 29, I learned click and release to snap together!

But this did nothing.

Now I selected a straight piece of track, but this became stuck firmly where I didn't need it (ala first curve I suppose).

I then saved this attempt (in the hope that when reloaded, it will snap pieces together and move others too).

For some reason as I tried shut down the laptop it was stopped because Track-Master was preventing it closing, so I forced Track-Master to stop and shut down.

It seems odd, when nothing had been changed since my save that it needed to save again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Opened Track-Master the next day and eventually found that the magnifiying glass opened existing files and mine was in the list.

When it opened, the extra curve near 0,0 had gone and the short straight could be moved up to the curve pair.

Now I tried the micro adjustments to shuffle the parts together better.

But the shift+arrows to micro move up, down, left or right lack one essential function, I can't see a way to micro rotate any part!

It seems as though there is something fundamentally wrong with your TrackMaster installation to exhibit the odd behaviour you describe, possibly a corrupted download installation.

Try downloading the latest setup program afresh from www.powerpos.com/track-master/tm_setup108.exe and install over your existing program.  It won't delete any of your plans.

Also read through the guide at www.powerpos.com/rail-master/security_en.pdf to ensure you have added TrackMaster as a full exception to both your antivirus and firewall software (including Windows firewall, if applicable) and that the program has been set to run with admin rights.

If you still have problems then email us directly at support@rail-master.com and we can assist you further and even log into your PC to take a closer look if needed.

Archived