latest update no sound files?

Jailor

After updating RM and elink I have today tried using the programme command button to add sound files to my saved file. Before a drop down box would appear next to "play sound" giving me access to the sound  directory in RM  but it is not there now, any ideas?

Thanks Ron.

Hi appreciate your busy time. 

I am doing what I did before update ie click edit programme, load my file, insert programme step, clicking on resource tab and then click command button. Under instruction tab clicking play sound. At this point I used to get a drop down box for sound but now it is not showing.

Ron.

Think I just solved it so sorry! I just noticed that if I insert new instruction at bottom of page THEN move it up to where I want it I am able to get drop down box as before. I was moving new command up BEFORE I filled in detail other than time to run.

Grey moment sorry and thanks for usual great help.

Ron.

Hi as Fishmanoz has said the files are in wave format. You can find limited free files at freeSFX.com and  SoundBible.com some are in WAV format and some in MP3 but it is easy to convert them. If you are prepared to pay a small amount for files there are hundreds if you run a search.

Hope that helps. Ron.

Archived