Voice Control - KPH fault

PJR_slo

Hi

Just testing out the RM Pro Pack and I find that when set to KPH, requesting "Speed 80", the voice input window shows SPEED 80KPH, but the speed of the loco is set to 128 KPH (= 80 MPH).

I guess this has been missed due to must users running in MPH...  But it is a fault and hopefully will be fixed in the near future.

Peter

Just have to say this here, and apologies in advance - moving UK out of its imperial backwater fully into the metric world will fix the problem too, in fact it would never have arisen. Don't even get me started on the USA. 

Yes, I know we used to be imperial too. Only took a couple of generations to get it out of our systems. Although the kids still know what a couple of inches and 2x4 mean as they are still used all the time. But when it comes to actual measurement, it's mm etc. 

Hi Fishman

Since I moved to Slovenia, had to learn the metric system pretty quickly!  The kids don't have a clue about imperial measurements, but I can't see any reason for the UK changing from imperial - as long as conversions are correct!

Don't forget, the Romans gave us the mile and like most other Roman things, it works...

Only started testing out voice control yesterday and have reported this and a few other 1.56.8 faults to RM via the Help window.

Archived