Ver 1.58

gilbo2

If anybody has had this problem (we don't believe it has been brought to our attention) can you zip up the schedule file (schedule.dat) and associated programs from your RailMaster program folder and email them to us at support@rail-master.com and we will see if we can recreate what you are seeing with your data.  Please provide a detailed description, in your email, of exactly what is happening.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anybody has had this problem (we don't believe it has been brought to our attention) can you zip up the schedule file (schedule.dat) and associated programs from your RailMaster program folder and email them to us at support@rail-master.com and we will see if we can recreate what you are seeing with your data.  Please provide a detailed description, in your email, of exactly what is happening.

Hi HRMS,

My apologies - having done some further investigation this morning, I realised that since the last time I ran this schedule, I had renamed some of the programs involved to make them more descriptive, and I had forgotten to update them in the schedule. However, it does raise the question of why RM did not flag a message (maybe a message box on screen) to tell the user that the program in the schedule could no longer be located.

One more minor thing about the Program Scheduler. One or two of my programs names start with the loco's "running" number. Because of the numerics, the Program Scheduler on screen list has such names right-justified.

Ray

• 3 weeks later...
You will find the V1.58 update in the LOG file in railmaster for what I have found is they have increased the number of locos and fixed minor bugs  check my video hornby railmaster upgrade V1.58 on youtube there are 11 other video's on railmaster on my channel
Brian Hughes

Hello Brian,

I think you have misunderstood the purpose of the LOG.txt file. A new copy of this file is created each time you start up Railmaster, and in it RM LOGs everything it does in your RM session. It isn't there to inform you what is in a particular release. There is a file called RELEASENOTES.txt in the RM folder which does that.

Ray

Archived