latest guide to rail-master version 1.59 revision 1 where can you find it

It should be in your Railmaster folder called guide_en.pdf. There may even be a shortcut on your desktop.

Ray

Hi Ray

I have upgraded to ver 1.59  rev 1 but for the life of me I have looked every where on my computer for it and

it's only showing ver 1.57 but my railmaster program with pro pack is showing ver 1.59 rev1 but no guide?

Regards

mcrook62

It should be in your Railmaster folder called guide_en.pdf. There may even be a shortcut on your desktop.

Ray

Hi Ray

I have upgraded to ver 1.59  rev 1 but for the life of me I have looked every where on my computer for it and

it's only showing ver 1.57 but my railmaster program with pro pack is showing ver 1.59 rev1 but no guide?

Regards

mcrook62

Yep, that's the latest guide - they don't issue a new version of the guide if the changes to the software don't reflect any changes to the guide.

Ray

Ray

Hi Ray

Regards

mcrook62

Yep, that's the latest guide - they don't issue a new version of the guide if the changes to the software don't reflect any changes to the guide.

Ray

Hi Again Ray

Thank you it.s a bit strange refering to 1.57 when running 1.59

regards

mcrook62

Archived