Railmaster Clock

For some unknown reason the Railmaster clock has started "ticking" through my PC speakers. It just started all of a sudden whilst a train was going around my test track. Can find any setting to turn this off. Currently have PC speaker turned off but can lave this forever.

Anyone know how to turn it off.

For some unknown reason the Railmaster clock has started "ticking" through my PC speakers. It just started all of a sudden whilst a train was going around my test track. Can find any setting to turn this off. Currently have PC speaker turned off but can lave this forever.

Anyone know how to turn it off.

Hi,

Were you running your train by a program from within the program editor window?

Ray

Hi,

Ray

I think I may have been but have deleted all the programs I created - yesterday was my first day of running a train (new set) so was trying everything out.

Just need to know how to stop the clock from ticking.

Hi,

Ray

I think I may have been but have deleted all the programs I created - yesterday was my first day of running a train (new set) so was trying everything out.

Just need to know how to stop the clock from ticking.

The ticking should only occur when you are testing programs, and it can be helpful when timing of events in a program is important. Have a look in the .pdf guide to Railmaster and search for "Program tick sound=". This is an entry in the Railmaster.ini file which you can use to switch off the ticking.

Ray

Archived