Facebook Page Open - Railmaster Help (Unofficial)

Just to let you all know that our team do not monitor or post on Facebook regarding support queries. The first port of call should always be this forum in case the issue has been seen before and users can get help from other users.

If that fails, just send us a Help Request from within RailMaster. That way wee can see all RailMaster settings and some Windows settings and provide a tailored solution as quickly as possible. There is also the option of emailing us. Please however, read the guides first. the Help Request and email options are not an open-ended way of having somebody to help you every step of the way without reading the documentation.

The chap who runs the Facebook page is a keen RailMaster user who has posted several useful videos on Youtube about various aspects of doing things in the program.

I know his uncoupling doesn't have anything to do with RailMaster but the use of neo~ magnets and paperclips for uncoupling his wagons intrigued me and I even emailed the company he bought his magnets from but they won't ship to Australia only the UK and Europe. Pity as I thought they had good pricing.

Archived