Train-Tech SC2 decoder

I have successfully wired an eckon 2 aspect signal with junction indicator using the sc2 decoder, however the 2 aspect with junction indicator icon on the layout diagram only shows red only or green with the indicator lit. The green aspect only is never shown, is this correct? or have I made a mistake somewhere. Following the advice given on this forum here, every click I make on the icon loops correctly physically on the signal through red, green, green with feather then red again, but the icon just keeps showing red or green with feather.

Any advice would be most welcome

I have successfully wired an eckon 2 aspect signal with junction indicator using the sc2 decoder, however the 2 aspect with junction indicator icon on the layout diagram only shows red only or green with the indicator lit. The green aspect only is never shown, is this correct? or have I made a mistake somewhere. Following the advice given on this forum here, every click I make on the icon loops correctly physically on the signal through red, green, green with feather then red again, but the icon just keeps showing red or green with feather.

Any advice would be most welcome

Hi,

Judging by the lack of response, it looks like you are a trail-blazer with this combination. I would suggest sending a message to HRMS through the RM Help system to see if they can suggest something for you to try.

Ray

Archived