RM 1.6 version 1 observations...

96RAF

After downloading and installing version 1 direct from Powerpos, upon starting RM I get a message advising that I am using an Elite when I have an eLink available and that I should check my settings or it won't work correctly.

The Elite is set as Contr A and the eLink is set as Contr B. Everything does work correctly with this setup, so why is the caution necessary. I've never seen it before. Is it a new version 1 thing.

I have my startup set to ask if I want to set the points or not. Usually I say Yes and after going through the setting routine RM puts the point routing line on the track. Today I said No and now I can't get my routing line back. Is this a known anomaly or has it just appeared with version 1. 

Bump:

Has no one else using an Elite and an eLInk together in RM had this start up message after v1.60rev1 which is headed 'WARNING....you are using an Elite when there is an eLInk available...please check or RM will fall over...'.

I can't find a way to stop it popping up at each startup. Clicking OK and entering setup (as requested) and clicking OK (i.e. yes I know what I have setup thank you) doesn't clear it for next time, only this session.

Any comment HRMS???

Archived