Ver 1.60 what revison

As far as I know, v1.60  Revision 1 is the latest and admin are hoping to add a note on the forum somewhere to let us know what the latest version is that has been released.

Hi

Thats funny as my rm useally dowloads any updates but it as not with this 1 it's still showing 1.60 rev 0

regards

Michael

I'm repeating advice that has gone on the forum before many times, but worth repeating for newcomers.

As RM does not fetch these 'Revisions' automatically only new 'Versions' I set up a shortcut on my desktop for the link Fishy has posted. Then I regularly download the latest version-revision and install it every few days.

To do this right click on your dektop, select New - Shortcut and copy and paste the Powerpos link in the box. Select continue, etc. When the shortcut appears on your desktop you can rename it to something easier to spot.

Just make sure that when you have downloaded the new package that you run it as Administrator, don't just click Run from the download notification box, or it will probably not fully install and you may have problems with RM later.

You sort of forgot to mention that.

I'll give you that one, as not everyone reading the advice offered may be aware that nowadays you don't usually have repeat the universal obvious (obvious to some but not to others, which is where my bad is).

I got this back from HRMS mid Jan

"We have added a few of the TTS locos into the database and these , among other things, will be in RailMaster 1.60 to be released in the next couple of days.We will look at the other function issues you have outlined."

The functions talked to were the way TTS default functions were listed. - now corrected in rev1 to v1.6.

You sort of forgot to mention that.

I'll give you that one, as not everyone reading the advice offered may be aware that nowadays you don't usually have repeat the universal obvious (obvious to some but not to others, which is where my bad is).

Hi Raf96

Got that done now have 160 rev 1

thanks everyone

michael

I see Admin has added the current revision state just above the RM main forum.

Would it be possible Adam to make it a hyperlink to Powerpos so we have a simple method of getting the latest incremental download.

Thanks

John (yelrow) ignore the link with the word "download" in it. This is not the newly added download link. See picture below. This post may arrive after somebody else has said the same verbally, because of the posting image delay.

/media/tinymce_upload/hornby.jpg

Oh dear - another of my bright ideas gone belly up with the Luddites.

Adam could you please make the link look more like a hyperlink (i.e. underscored and maybe Blue) and add a bit of instruction such as  " - Click on the link to download the latest version of RM...blah, blah...".

Thanks for doing it in the first place and thanks in anticipation for the next bit - Rob

Archived