Large throttle panel

RB51

I dont think this has been raised elsewhere, if so please Admin would you combine the posts? I have just used the large throttle panel (in a long time) and have noticed that the "Tortoise, Hare and Hand" symbols are back - but not showing on the smaller control buttons down the side. Also, my 4-CEP has two function buttons correctly added by RM but button 3 is now alomst transparent, just a small grey square in the top left corner. Helpful if I want to see that piece of track but surely not quite correct? Anyone else noticed this? R-

I've  had this happen before Rog (Graphix vs Words) and I had to open the .ini. file, see it was just as I had it set, close it, restart RM, etc to put it back to Words on the buttons. I've not seen the transparency though.

Whilst doing that I've just noticed that after rev 2 my small throttle panel is showing a green box in the corner of each function button with a number in it.

Also RM keeps swapping my loco pictures around. Its all getting a tad irritating again.

Archived