manual

can some one out there help please I have been given the western master e link set as a birthday present,I have managed to install it on my laptop running windows 8,there seems very little literature included in the pack & i have been advised to " read the manual " but where is this manual in vact when i had managed to at last get the e link to work i found there was a video but for the life of me I cant find the dam thing so some kind person some where pleased help as at wits end especially as hornby do not seem to reply to e mails. Unfortunatley I dont know any one locai who has a e link system who i could go and brain pick.

Thanks in advance. 

Robert when Railmaster installs on your pc it lodges several guides (user manuals) for various things, like how to get RM up and running, how it works, etc well as more techy stuff like how to install drivers, get round antivirus, etc.

RM will put shortcuts on your desktop linking to these manuals and you should read the main RM user manual first to gain a basic understanding of the application and how it interfaces with your pc.

If for any reason they are not there then from your start menu on your pc navigate to Programs(x86) and scroll down to the Railmaster folder in which you will find the Railmaster English guide.

Once you have read through these guides, applied them and got stuck again, then come back to this thread in the forum, click the reply button and tell us what you did step by step so far. Don't keep starting a new thread or we will all lose track of how far we have gotten.

There are many topics on here from people having the same problems as you when they started so don't feel that you are unique - we've mostly been there before you at some stage.

Robert, you are posting all over the place.  Go and look at the topic I have raised for you in the RM forum titled Topic for Hustler: Getting Started with eLink. All your questions and answers should be in there soon.

Admin, can you move this content in there too please.

Archived