unable to enter resource

Can you see RM on your screen, if so, you could email Help desk from screen. I have no idea what resource 0, is. The other thing you could try, is downloading from Powerpro plus, but far cleverer people than me, which is not difficult, will be along shortly to advise. I have a phone no,you can ring, if all else fails. john

52, May I suggest you get out of this thread back to the RM forum and at the top you will find 2 sticky locked threads.  The first takes you to a separate site which has excellent instructions on getting going with RM.  The second contains a number of posts with similar detail, including yelrow's start-up sequence.

Following through the suggestions from either source should find and solve your problems.

• 2 weeks later...

You say you tried activation with your AV disabled. Fine. But have you also added a RailMaster exception to your Firewall. See instructions in 'security.pdf' installed in your Railmaster program folder. Also, as using Windows 7, make sure that when you originally ran the 'rm_setup.exe' installer, that you 'right clicked' the setup file and chose 'run as administrator'.If you didn't 'run as administrator' you will need to uninstall RM and re-install again making sure you 'run as administrator' on the re-install.

Chris and 52, it is not necessary to reinstall to ensure it is Run as Administrator. All you have to do is right click on the Desktop icon, select Properties, then Compatibility tab and tick the Administrator box. And once you have checked that to make sure, there should be no need to do it again, even when installing upgrades. 

Archived