RAILMASTER + PRO

Google Translate:

HELLO I Railmaster, I wanted to download the license of PRO € 30, I benefit more or counts for nothing ?? thanks for the information.

I think the question is basically what benefits do I get from upgrading to Railmaster Pro

Text taken from previous PJ post followed by Google Translate.

Additional features in the RailMaster Pro Pack

RailMaster, in its standard form, is a very powerful and easy to use model railway control system, which is suitable for the majority of users however those requiring more functionality can add the optional Pro pack to their RailMaster installation by purchasing the upgrade within the software .

• Voice control of locos, points, signals and accessories using natural speech

• Quick data backup system (locos, plans and programs) to secure your data

• Saving of current multiple headers for use the next time the program starts

• Ability to switch other points or signals when firing any point or signal

• Ability to run programs when clicking any point or signal

• Ability to run programs from the floating button bar

• Additional positionable buttons in track design to run programs

• Larger minimize, maximize and close buttons for touch screen users

• Printing of loco CVs lists

• Setting the order of points and signals settings on start-up

• Multi aspect colour light signals including flashing light signals

• Point and signal IDs shown at all zoom levels on main window

• Support for all Train-Tech colour light signals

• 45 degree point elements on Track Design screen

• Printing of track plan designs on a monochrome or colour printer

• Setting up of ‘smart’ double slip, single slip and three way points

• Automatic loco profiling system using optional Loco Detection

• Immediate testing of points and signals in track design mode

• Loco decoder reset function in CVs programming window

• Printing lists of timed schedules

• Facility to delete track plans within the track design window

• Facility to delete programs within the program editing window

• Reverse loco setting in loco settings window

• Ability to reverse selected locos within a multiple header

• Collapsible top and bottom window sections to increase track plan view

• Second large pop-up loco controller

• Saving the selected track plan zoom setting when restarting

• Facility to email user if a short circuit or error stops programs

There are several more features within the Pro pack which are not listed above.

You can purchase the RailMaster Pro pack upgrade within the “About” screen by completing the card payment form. An additional key will then be emailed to you, which will immediately unlock all of the features of the Pro pack.

Google translate:

Altre caratteristiche del Pack Pro RailMaster.

RailMaster, nella sua forma standard, è molto potente e facile da usare modelrailway sistema di controllo, che è adatto per la prio- maj di utenti howeverthose richiedono più funzionalità può aggiungere il pacchetto opzionale Pro all'installazione theirRailMaster acquistando l'aggiornamento del software.

• Controllo vocale di locos, punti, i segnali e gli accessori con linguaggio naturale
  • sistema di backup dei dati rapido (locos, piani e programmi) per proteggere i vostri dati
  • Salvataggio delle attuali intestazioni multiple per l'uso la prossima volta che il programma viene avviato
  • Possibilità di passare altri punti o segnali quando sparare un qualsiasi punto o di segnale
  • Possibilità di eseguire programmi cliccando qualsiasi punto o di segnale
  • Possibilità di eseguire programmi dal bar pulsante mobile
  • pulsanti Additi onale posizionabili in progettazione dei binari per eseguire programmi
  • minimizzare Larger, massimizzare e pulsanti di chiusura per gli utenti touch screen
  • Stampa di liste CV loco
  • Impostazione dell'ordine di punti e segnali impostazioni all'avvio
  • segnali luminosi di colore aspetto Multi i ncluding lampeggiare segnali luminosi
  • Point e di segnale ID mostrati a tutti i livelli di zoom sulla finestra principale
  • Supporto per tutti i segnali luminosi di colore Train-Tech
  • 45 elementi grado punto sullo schermo del binario
  • Stampa di disegni piano traccia su una stampante monocromatica oa colori
  • Istituzione di doppio slittamento 'intelligenti', singolo slittamento e tre punti intermedi
  • Sistema automatico loco profiling utilizzando Loco di rilevamento opzionale
  • test immediato di punti e segnali in modalità di progettazione track
  • Funzione di reset decoder Loco in finestra di programmazione CV
  • elenchi di stampa di programmi temporizzati
  • Possibilità di eliminare i piani di traccia all'interno della finestra di progettazione pista
  • Possibilità di eliminare i programmi all'interno della finestra di modifica del programma
  • impostazione Reverse loco in finestra delle impostazioni loco
  • Possibilità di invertire locomotive selezionate all'interno di un colpo di testa multipla
  • pieghevole sezioni superiore e inferiore della finestra per aumentare pista pianta
  • Seconda grande controllore loco comparsa
  • Salvare l'impostazione piano di zoom traccia selezionata al riavvio
  • Possibilità di utenti e-mail se un corto circuito o un errore interrompe programmi.Ci sono diverse altre funzioni all'interno del pacchetto Pro che non sono di cui sopra.

È possibile acquistare il pacchetto di aggiornamento RailMaster Pro all'interno della schermata "About" compilando il modulo di pagamento con carta. Una chiave di ulteriore sarà poi inviata via email, che subito sblocca tutte le caratteristiche del pacchetto PRO.

Chrissaf, very good, well done, on my european version of RM. you can choose language, I presume same for PRO Pack, perhaps admin would advise if he can read this in Italian, on RM, as i find with mt french class, Google is only about 70% effective. john

John,

You are quite right regarding Google Translate. Not on this exercise, but on a previous occasion I translated a simple sentence from English to I think if I recall correctly Spanish. Then took the Spanish translation and redid it back to English. What I got back wasn't anything like the original. The problem is, in the absence of another forum member who speaks Italian like a native, then Google Translate or equivalent online service is probably the best we can work with. You never know, maybe Antonio takes the raw English text reply to someone bilingual he knows locally that can do a more accurate translation. Mind you if that was the case, then you would have thought he would have used that person to form his question in English in the first place.

I would love to think if we posted a similar question, on an Italian forum, someone would take the time to translate. I am , however of the view, that most of europe, understands our language, a lot better, than we, theirs. john

Archived