floating button error message

hi I've have had an issue where when I click on a program via a set floating button I get an error message, (unable to find program 2, 6) Has anybody else seen this happen? It worked fine when it was first set but then the next day I had the error message. The program works fine if started from the program bar at the top of the screen

The program only sets the scale clock to a set time.

Thanks

hi I've have had an issue where when I click on a program via a set floating button I get an error message, (unable to find program 2, 6) Has anybody else seen this happen? It worked fine when it was first set but then the next day I had the error message. The program works fine if started from the program bar at the top of the screen

Thanks

I had a similar problem with sounds assigned to buttons. They worked at first, then the name of the sound file became corrupted, so they stopped working. Have a look (using Notepad) at the file called ProgButtons.dat in the RM folder.

Ray

Thanks

I had a similar problem with sounds assigned to buttons. They worked at first, then the name of the sound file became corrupted, so they stopped working. Have a look (using Notepad) at the file called ProgButtons.dat in the RM folder.

Ray

Thanks Ray ill have a look, did you email HRMS regarding this?

Thanks

Ray

Thanks Ray ill have a look, did you email HRMS regarding this?

To be honest, I can't remember whether I did or not.

Ray

Archived