R3244TTS Duke of Gloucester takes too long to stop and to start running

DCayón

Sorry, yes, my mistake.  Surely the EZ Command can adjust acceleration and deceleration?  If it can, then what I have suggested still applies.  If it can't, there's basically nothing you can do to change anything. 

If if you can get hold of a more capable controller at your club, you need one that can read and write all CVs, so more like an Elite than a Select.  That way, you will not only be able to adjust accel and decel in CVs 3 and 4, but also Start Delay in CV201, and also check which speed algorithm works best for you in CV150.  Check out the leaflet as to exactly what these mean, they are well covered in it.

Sorry, yes, my mistake.  Surely the EZ Command can adjust acceleration and deceleration?  If it can, then what I have suggested still applies.  If it can't, there's basically nothing you can do to change anything. 

If if you can get hold of a more capable controller at your club, you need one that can read and write all CVs, so more like an Elite than a Select.  That way, you will not only be able to adjust accel and decel in CVs 3 and 4, but also Start Delay in CV201, and also check which speed algorithm works best for you in CV150.  Check out the leaflet as to exactly what these mean, they are well covered in it.

This Friday I will do that.

Thanks

Archived