Elite Help

Wayne2467

Wayne,

Pleased to hear my crude instructions worked for you. I say crude, because I wrote them from memory and couldn't remember every individual exact detailed step to document. Your relatively cheap second hand Elite is now up to the very latest spec and hopefully shouldn't need updating again for some considerable time.

Chris

PS - Now you have a proven Elite driver installed on your Vista laptop. If you did decide to invest in a copy of RM to use on same laptop, then installing RM should be a doddle as the driver is already there 'ready and waiting'.

You could consider installing RM in evaluation mode (limited functionality) and try before you buy, by downloading RM from the link at the top of the RM thread page on this site. Then if you decided to buy it, all you would need do then, is leave the CD unused in the case and enter the 'CD Key String' into the RM evaluation installation to make it a 'full' purchased copy.

I'm impressed Wayne that you have got your Elite to v1.42 with none of the problems others have had, which just goes to prove that as Fishy has alway s said the instructions are fine, you just have to obey them. Well done.

Archived