RailMaster Help Site Updates

Since the creation and uploading of the Help Site I have made a few additions to it and I list them here so you have advance notice of them before hopefully having Admin allow me to add this same notice to the locked post at the top of this forum where it would probably be better placed.

Anyway, here are the additons:

1. Quick Tips which supplements the Tips and Tricks link on the Home page.

2. Links to Official Hornby sites such as:

a: eLink and RailMaster Home Page

b: Official RailMaster Website

c: Official Hornby Forum (in other words - these pages)

3. A sub-menu on the right of the Home Page with links to information on how to do the following:

a: Fixed IP Address - How to set up fixed IP addresses on your router and PC / Laptop.

b: Networking RailMaster - How to network RailMaster on a Windows Tablet and any PC / Laptop.

c: More Ampage to the Layout - What power supply can I use to run eLink instead of the original 1amp supply.

The links to the official sites and disclaimer are included at the request of Hornby Admin but would have been placed anyway as a common courtesy.

In the coming months I plan to add more which will hopefully help members and non-members alike get the most out of RailMaster and their layout with as little fuss as possible.

If anyone would like to see additions made to the site or edits where necessary please don't hesitate to get in touch via the site e-mail link or contact form on the About & Contact page. The additions are likely to be based around RailMaster but a Miscellaneous link is planned.

Archived