cv to turn down hornby sound decoder

I am sorry to put this in railmaster forum but have looked on the dcc and general forum and am amazed then I can't find anything relating to hornby sound decoders I put in the search " CV to turn down volume on Hornby sound decoder" and it comes up with nothing add help would help to point me in the right direction.

Regards

Michael

This information should be in the manual accompanying your loco decoder.  Try reducing the valule in CV63.

Hi Support 

Thank you for your reply when looking at programming table forgot to turn another page getting a bit to old I think still will get there in the end.

Regards

Michael

...I am sorry to put this in railmaster forum but have looked on the dcc and general forum and am amazed then I can't find anything relating to hornby sound decoders...

Mike It has been suggested that we have a Sound Forum but to date no reaction from Hornby.

...I am sorry to put this in railmaster forum but have looked on the dcc and general forum and am amazed then I can't find anything relating to hornby sound decoders...

Mike It has been suggested that we have a Sound Forum but to date no reaction from Hornby.

Hi Raf

that sounds like a good idea I will send a message to forum administration

Hopefully other people will as well.

can't belive I put into the search box hornby sound decoders and it came back with nil.

Regards

Michael

Michael, your search criterion was far too complex for the simple search in the forum. If you'd just tried volume CV and looked in post content not title you would have had a few hits.  Unfortunately for you, they are all TTS.  Not surprising as I don't remember any discussion on here for a few years at least on Loksound volume. And I sympathise with you on having to find it in the manual, it's enormous. 

Archived